Mittwoch, 10. August 2016

[Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts!

[Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts!

I´m still waiting for my Hogwarts Letter. I´m pretty sure the owl got lost somehow. Because I´m definitely a witch, no doubt about that!

[Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts! [Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts! [Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts!

I just LOVE this shirt! It´s perfect! And in this way a little bit of Hogwarts is always with me. I´ve combined it with a jeans shorts and some lime green sandals. 

[Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts! [Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts!

And of course my wand! 

[Fashion] I Want To Go To Hogwarts!


Shirt: Primark, ca. 15€ // Shorts: H&M, ca. 15€ // 
Sandals: NewLook, ca. 30€ // Wand: Selfmade

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mit dem Kommentieren stimme ich der Datenschutzerklärung unter https://lucciola-test.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html zu.

Printfriendly